Friday, April 16, 2010

Nelley's Tellings

OK I just want to say that staring a new blog for me is kinda awesome. Well my first blog will be about my family....LOOK, it was the only thing that popped in my head so deal with it!

I am going to start with my dad. I guess all I can say about my dad is that he is a preacher and he will do whatever it takes to serve the Lord. But when he is a at home dad... stay away from him! Just kidding. I love my dad with all my heart. To prove it when he first went to Guatemala I missed him on the first day. Reagan and I were having like these day dreams that what if he died in Guatemala and were all so sad but we new that would never happen.

For my mom I would say she is more on the quite side like Me... I guess that's where I get my quietness from. Well back to my mom she is smart intelligent and also teaches my sister and Me. I got to say she is very good at it. My mom is also a great Mother, she helps me with all kinds of stuff like help me pack for trips, and helps me read hard words that are really big for me.

Now time for Adrian, OH WHERE DO I BEGAN? HM I know, Adrian is really good with high tech stuff, like today my sis was trying how to figure out how to make her blog and she didn't know how and my mom didn't either and what did they do? They waited for Adrian to fix it, did he? Well by the end of the day Reagan had figured it out but you get the point.

Last but not least Reagan. Oh boy Reagan, do I have allot to say about her. Well to start Reagan is like a sister you could always have. We have had some really good laughs together I would tell you but you would probably think it was the dumbest thing ever, but to us it was pretty funny. But sometimes we have allot of fights. For some reason all the fights is what I remember most it's really weird? Also, there is Boomer. Well he is a dog and all that dog stuff you know.
Well that is my family.
Thanks for reading my blog, Nelley's Tellings!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Cutie! That's some really nice stuff you said about your fam. Don't worry, God's already done a lot to keep Dad safe and sound for us, and I'm glad you enjoy having me for your teacher. :)
    As for your sibs, Adrian will help you fix up your blog, too, if you can catch him when he feels like being all techy. And about Reagan, don't worry about all the fighting. When you are grown, you will remember the good times even better and the fights will be good ole funny memories by then.

    Congrats on your new blog. You're an author now! Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete