Saturday, April 17, 2010


Hey guys I am putting up my new post. Today my cousin Nena had her first baby boy! She has a baby girl, well I would say more of a toddler because she can say a lot of words now and she is very cute. Well here am I at the hospital with the new baby boy. His name is Elias; it's Spanish for Elijah. AAWWW, how sweet. In my family every newborn baby gets a nickname. In the car on our way out, my family was talking about the nickname thing, and my dad said when he goes to school people might be calling him Eli. I think that's a cool nickname. But the nicknaming stuff isn't up to me, it's up to the grandfather. Their grandfather is my uncle. He comes up with really cool nicknames except for my dog. He gave a nickname to my dog and calls him Thor. It gets really annoying 'cause his name is Boomer and my dog keeps barking at him for saying, "Shhh Thor." It's like we have to keep repeating Boomer to him. Oh well, he will finally call him by his real name one day...(Hopefully.) Well, back to my story with Elias, he is really adorable. My mom said he had his dad's lips. I kinda chuckled at that 'cause you could really tell. He is nineteen inches long and weighs five pounds and fifteen ounces. WHAT A SMALL BABY. Well, we were all small once.

My wish for Elias is that he will grow in the spirit of the Lord and he will do God's commands.
I am sure he will grow in the works of the Lord. That's my story of Elias.

4 comments:

  1. You have a very sweet heart. I love your blessing for your newest cousin.

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our trip to the hospital was GREAT. Elias is so sweet! I love the nickname "ELI". I do not know if they will use it but I really like it. Anyway, I love this picture of my baby girl holding a baby - but it does remind me that time is flying by. Great post Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dad i really love my post haha i really want nena to see it i love what i said about eli and the lord

    ReplyDelete